What do you write in the subject line of an e-commerce email?
Asked 2 years ago
In ecommerce, one of the main things to focus on is one's presence on online platforms and being able to make use of all the available marketing tools. I want to get into email marketing for my online business as part of my digital marketing strategy. Any tips on how to write a good quality email with an effective subject line?
Monday, March 21, 2022
One should not ignore the importance of crafting eye-catchy subject lines in their emails. Here are a few tips for writing a compelling subject line:
- Include curiosity in your subject line-use questions to gain their attention.
- Personalize your content in the subject line.
- Create a sense of urgency.
- Keep it short and catchy.
- Make use of action-oriented verbs.
- Address the pain point of your customer.
- Include phrases to make them feel special-like 'an offer specially for you."
- Avoid usage of ALL CAPS or too many exclamation marks.
Please follow our Community Guidelines