How do you know what topics are trending?
Asked 5 months ago
I was told that to stay ahead of competitors, and to do this I would have to analyze, track, and predict trends. Any tips for a newbie?
Sunday, May 08, 2022
Here are four effective ways you can use to predict trending topics and outrank your competitors:
- Look out for social media sensations. Trends on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter might aid you in generating high-potential ideas for your blog/site.
- Using Google Trends, you can find out what queries have been trending lately and how popular they have been on a global scale.
- Quora and Reddit make it possible to discover what questions people are looking to answer and the subjects people are discussing.
Monday, May 30, 2022
Use these top tools for finding top trending topics in your industry:
- Google Trends: It is a goldmine for searching the top trending topics in various niches and their trend graph over a specific period.
- Exploding Topics: For entrepreneurs, business people, and investors, this is a must-have tool to identify the latest topics in multiple niches.
- Frontpage Metrics: This tool is especially for identifying the trends in Reddit threads.
- Buzzfeed: The trending section on Buzzfeed shows the most popular and in-demand topics.
Please follow our Community Guidelines