How do I find customer insights?
Asked 4 months ago
Hi guys, I want to gather customer insights to figure out how I can improve my store and social media reach/presence. But how do I get this information? I know I can do like questionnaires or surveys, but I don't know what to ask.
Thursday, May 12, 2022
- Check your social media pages' likes, shares, followers, engagement rate, comments, and reactions daily. For example, Facebook Analytics and Twitter Analytics can show user engagement on your social media pages.
- Pay heed to what users say about you on social media. You can check relevant hashtags and keywords on social media.
- Use online surveys and questionnaires to collect information from your target audience.
- Check your social media inbox day-to-day.
Monday, May 30, 2022
Adopt these 4 effective methods to gather customer insights and make data-driven decisions:
- Use survey forms and questionnaires to collect customer feedback.
- You can also use NPS (net promoter score) and star ratings to know your customers' overall experience and satisfaction with doing business with you.
- Analytical tools like Google Analytics have made studying and gathering customer data easier.
- Gather customer data and gain meaningful insight by acquiring the expertise of your support team (customer service team). They come in direct contact with your clients and have information on your customers' problems, behavior, and preferences.
Please follow our Community Guidelines