How do you convert Google Analytics 4 to Universal Analytics?
Asked 2 years ago
Can anyone provide me with some instructions on how to do this? I can't seem to figure it out
Thursday, November 25, 2021
Google Analytics 4 is the latest update of Universal Analytics. The former is still in its inception, and many people find it difficult to use. Luckily, you can downgrade the default GA4 to Universal Analytics by following these steps:
- Begin by going to 'Admin.'
- Then choose 'Create Property' in the property section.
- Enter your 'Property name' then click 'Show Advanced Options.' The default GA4 property will be formed.
- Choose the Universal Analytics Property instead.
- Enter additional information like URL and the type of property you want.
Please follow our Community Guidelines