How do I see referral sources in Google Analytics 4?
Asked 4 months ago
So, I've built a referral program for my business, and I now need to see how this program is actually doing and whether it makes any difference. I use GA 4, do you know where to find the referral sources?
Thursday, May 19, 2022
Follow these simple steps to view your referral URLs in Google Analytics:
- To see referral URLs, first sign in to Google Analytics.
- Select the website for which you want to check the referral URLs.
- Click on Acquisition, press Traffic Acquisition and scroll down to view the table.
- The table will show you traffic from all the mediums/sources.
- Narrow it down to view the referring URLs by typing "referral" in the search bar.
Friday, June 03, 2022
Tracking your referral sources helps you identify which business channels bring the most traffic to your site. In Google Analytics 4, you can easily access your referral traffic by following these 4 simple steps:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics 4 account.
- Under the acquisition, select traffic acquisition.
- Scroll down, and you will see all your sources/mediums.
- Next, type 'referral' on the search bar, and it will show you traffic only from the referral sources.
Please follow our Community Guidelines