How do I find assisted conversions in Google ads?
Asked 4 months ago
Does anyone know where to find the assisted conversions for Google ads that are tracked on Google Analytics?
Monday, May 16, 2022
Google Analytics tracks the assisted conversions for a particular channel by summing up all the conversions conducted when that channel was not the last interaction. The assisted conversion value is the combined value of those conversions.
You can find assisted conversions in the 'Multi-channel Funnels' tab. To view a breakdown report of the revenue and conversion data for assisted conversions, follow these steps:
- Assisted Conversions > Floodlight configuration > Activity > Conversion segment.
- Opt for different parameters like Total assisted revenue, total revenue, and unassisted revenue.
- To break down the report further, add primary and secondary dimensions.
Monday, May 30, 2022
Assisted conversion is not the primary conversion source to your site, but they lead to conversion. You can view the assisted conversions in Google Analytics by following these 5 simple steps:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Go to Conversion Reports > Multi-channel Funnels > Assisted Conversions.
- Filter the type of funnel; for instance, you can choose eCommerce > Transaction.
- Next, select the primary dimension as source/medium.
- You can see your assisted conversions by channel in the first column of the report.
Please follow our Community Guidelines