How do I enable e-commerce tracking in Google Analytics 4?
Asked 2 years ago
Hi, I want to set up analytic tracking in my store for sales and orders and set up the Google Tag Manager for SEO purposes in Google Analytics. Do you know how I can do this?
Sunday, May 08, 2022
You can enable eCommerce tracking in Google Analytics 4 with 6 simple steps:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account with your username and password.
- Click Admin on the bottom right of your screen.
- Go to the View column.
- Find E-commerce settings from the list.
- Toggle the Enable E-commerce to on.
- Press save and return to the main screen.
After tracking and observing your analytics, you can better optimize the SEO on tags with Google Tag Manager.
Please follow our Community Guidelines