What makes a good UX experience?
Asked 4 months ago
I'm busy setting up and designing my website for the first time and to be honest, I don't know much about what I'm doing. What does user experience include and how would I evaluate that experience?
Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Use white space around the text. White space makes your website seem spacious, fresh, and state-of-the-art.
- Use live chats/FAQs etc., to stay around 24/7 to listen to your customers.
- Pay attention to your site loading speed. Make your website load within the blink of an eye.
- Use captivating calls to action.
- Differentiate any hyperlinks with colors, highlighting them, or changing the font color to blue.
- Divide the critical information into bullet points.
- Well-designed images and well-worded headings are also important.
Monday, May 30, 2022
UX or user experience focuses on having deep insight into your user behavior. The goal of good UX revolves around the customer-centric approach. The content should be helpful, desirable, useable, findable, accessible, and credible for a meaningful UX.
For creating a successful user experience, follow these 4 steps:
- Optimize Your Website: Make sure your content is meaningful, original, and value-packed.
- Infuse Personalization: Evoke emotions by using personalized and compelling website design, graphics, brand identity, etc.
- Use A/B Testing: Use A/B testing to test your site for an enhanced user experience.
- Discoverability: Make your website and site content easily findable and navigable both onsite and offsite.
Please follow our Community Guidelines