What are the most important metrics to track in product analytics?
Asked 4 months ago
I have just opened my own e-commerce business and things are moving very quickly! I am a one man team and am learning how to do things on my own. I am at a stage where I need to start performing product analytics. What are the most important metrics to track in product analytics? Thanks!
Monday, June 13, 2022
Here are 5 significant metrics to track in product analysis for beginners:
- Conversion Rate: The percentage of visitors converted into buyers.
- New Customer Growth Rate: As the name suggests, the rate at which you are getting new customers.
- Customer Churn: Amount of customers a company lost. It is an essential metric to track, especially for subscription businesses.
- Trending Product: Check which products are famous among customers.
- Cost per Acquisition: It shows how much your company costs to get a new customer.
Please follow our Community Guidelines