What are the different metrics in product analytics?
Asked 19 days ago
My team and I are required to perform product analytics. What are the different metrics to look at in product analytics?
Saturday, June 11, 2022
There are multiple metrics and KPIs you need to look out for in product analysis. The leading ones include:
- The number of New Users (can be measured daily, weekly, or monthly. It depends on the campaign and goals).
- User Base Growth Percentage (can be calculated daily, weekly, or monthly).
- New Users as a percentage of your Total User Base.
- Number of Times a User Logs In/Completes Set-Up.
- Customer Retention Rate.
- Customer Churn Rate.
- New vs. Current User Retention.
- Net Promoter Score, NPS (on a scale of 0-10, 0 is 'not at all likely,' 10 is 'extremely likely').
Please follow our Community Guidelines